Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Burial Service Cancels Bill Cosby's Funeral Amid Rape Allegations

 With rape accusations piling up against comedian Bill Cosby all eyes are on the beloved actor and TV dad. This storm of controversy has deterred potential business ventures for Cosby, including his own funeral which he had been planning for over 10 years. "He's been trying to die for a long time," says church Minister Harold Piggins. "But we're not comfortable moving ahead with the planned ceremony."

 The service, which was to be held in Bill's own backyard at some benign hour, would have cost some 100 thousand dollars in undisclosed expenses and a guest list of friends and family members whom he had not yet estranged.

 When asked to comment on the event, Phylicia Rashad admitted that she had been asked to attend and was "initially excited" but, "when I found out that he demanded all guests to call him 'Cliff' on the day of the service I...I just couldn't go through with it."

 Bill's publicist, David Brokaw, feared that one day he may turn on the comedian. "I can feel it coming on. I can see it in my eyes when I look in the mirror. And I know that I don't want him to die. Not yet. He needs to live with what he has done for a little while longer."

 The television and comedy icon himself could not be reached for a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment